Date of Birth: 1970-11-28
Place of Birth: Mashahad
Position: Associate Professor, Grade 15
Cell Phone: (+98) 9126048320
2001-2005 Ph.D. in Philosophy and Islamic Kalam, University of Tehran; Ranked first in 2000 university entrance exam; Graduated as the top student (GPA: 19.10 out of 20.00);
1994-1996 M.A. in Philosophy and Islamic Kalam, Ferdowsi University of Mashhad; (GPA: 17.88 out of 20.00);
1987-1993 B.A. in Philosophy and Islamic Kalam, ShahidMotahari University (Mashhad); (Second top student (GPA: 18.63 out of 20.00);
- "Ontology of Al-Farabi and his Viewpoint Contradictions with Aristotle"; Ph.D. dissertation, supervised by Dr. GholamrezaAvani (Grade: Very Good);
- "Words Utilization in Devine Science and Considering MollaSadra's Theory"; M.A. thesis, supervised by prof. Jalal-alddinAshtiani (Grade: 18.50);
1- 1997-2001 at Islamic Publication Office Ancient and Modern Logic, Islamic and Western Philosophy
2- 2001-present at Iranian Philosophical Society Aristotle Philosophy, Islamic Philosophy (Illumination Philosophy, Reciting and Examination of Suhrawardi and the Interpretors), Islamic Mysticism (Reciting and Examination of Mystic Textx, e.g. Tamhidat by EinolghozatHamedani, Jame-Alasrar by SeyyedHeidarAmoli, etc.)
2013-present Ph.D. of Islamic Philosophy, (Course: Transcendent wisdom)
2010-2015 M.A. of Islamic Philosophy at University ofZanjan,(Courses: 1- Theological Schools: Mu'taliza, Ash'ari and Shia 2- Illumination Pholisophy I ans II)
2002-2015 B.A. of Islamic Philosophy at University of Zanjan,(All courses, notably Transcendental wisdom, Illumination Philosophy, Philosophy History)
2011 B.A. of Islamic Philosophy at AllameTabataba'i University, Faculty of Persian Literature and Foreign Languages, (Course: Philosophy of Art from the Perspective of Peripatetic and Illumination Philosophers)
1997-2002 B.A. of Islamic Philosophy at University of Tehran and Motahari University (Course: Ancient and Modern Logic)
- "Subject of the First Philosophy in Aristotle and Farabi Philosophy"; Semi-Annually MaqalatWaBarrasiha, Spring-Summer 2005, Vol. 38, No. 77 (2).
- "Introduction to Ontological Issues in Philosophy of Seyyed Jalal-AlddinAshtiani", Shari'aShohud. Institute for Islamic Culture and Thoughts, 2006.
- "Study of Bing's Concept in Farabi's Al-Hurouf". Rahnomun. Summer and fall 2007.
- "Study of Substance Concept in Aristotle's Metaphysics". Rahnomun. Winter and spring 2007-2008.
- "God and the World in the Philosophical System of Aristotle and al-Farabi". HekmatvaFalsafeh (Wisdom and Philosophy). Vol. 3, Issue 9, Spring 2007.
- "Theological Roots of Differentiation between Being and Essence in Islamic Philosophy". Semi-Annually MaqalatWaBarrasiha. 2008, Vol. 41, No. 90.
- "Being and Essence in Philosophy of Aristotle and Farabi". Avecinnian Philosophy. No. 39. Spring and summer 2008.
- "Concepts of Being in Aristotle's Metaphysics and Farabi's Al-Huruf". Islamic Studies. Nos. 83-2. Fall and winter 2009-2010.
- ""The philosophical Foundations of Beauty and Love in Suhrawardi's Treatise, on the Reality of Love". Sophia Perennis. Vol. 07, Issue 14, Winter and spring 2011, pp. 29-44.
- "Ontology In the words of Molla Mohsen FeizKashani ". Kashan Shenakht (Studies on Kashan). Vo. 0, Issue 6 (4-2009).
- "Metaphysical Bases of Political Thoughts of Farabi". Philosophical Meditations. Vol. 1, Issue 3, Winter and spring 2009.
- Translation of Political Theory of Ghazali. Iranshenasi. 2009.
- Entry of "KhalalAhmadebne Mohammad" in the Islamic Encyclopedia.
- "A Study of the Hierarchy of Intuition in Illuminative Epistemology ". Philosophy and Kalam. Vol. 44, Issue 1 - Issue Serial No. 697163, Winter and spring 2011.
- "Ashtiani Revivalist of Philosophical Tradition of Iranian and Muslim Philosophy". Mehrnameh. No. 16. 2011.
- "Mashriqiyya Principle of Light and Darkness and Illuminative Resurrection". Islamic Studies. Spring and summer 2012.
- "The Hermeneutics of Suhravardi". Ma‘rifat-iFalsafi, Vol. 9, No. 3 (Spring 2012), pp. 125-149.
- "Happiness and Joyfulness in Qoran& Islamic Tradition". (Co-authors). Culture in the Islamic University. Vol. 1, Issue 1, Winter 2012.
- "Mystical Knowledge in ‘Ayn al-QudātHamadānī’s Opinions". Religions and Mastitisms. Vol. 44, Issue 2 (Autumn&winter), Winter and spring 2011.
- "Aristotelian Notion of Intellect from the Viewpoint of Alexander of Aphrodisias and Al-Farabi". Vol. 45, Issue 2, Winter and spring 2013.
- "Meanings and Applications of Intellect in Al Farabi's "Risalah fil-Agl"( "Treatise on the Intellect") Ghabsaat. Vol. 19, Issue 72, Winter 2017.
-Being and Essence in Illumination Thgoughts of Suhrawardi". Proceedings of Appreciation of prof. EbrahimiDinani, SalekFekrat. 2013.
- "Tashkik( Faazy/ equivocal) from Greek Philosophy to Islamic Theosophy". Proceedings of Appreciation of prof. GholamrezaA'vani, SalekFekrat. 2013.
- "Suhrawardi’s Illuminating Interpretation (Taawil) of Quranic Verses on the Soul". Ontological Studies. Vol. 4, Issue 8, Winter and spring 2016.
- "Philosophical Bases of Art and Beauty in Islamic Philosophy". Islamic Art Theoretical Basics. (Ongoing). SAMT.
- "Active (agent) Intellect and Perfect Nature in Illuminative Wisdom and Shied Thought". Journal of Philosophical Investigations. Vol. 11, Issue 20, Summer and autumn 2017.
- "Moderation Discourse in Shi'i". Under review.
- ""Hob" and "Eshgh" in Suhrawardi and MullaSadra". Anthropological Studies. Summer 2014.
- "The Illuminative Fundamentals of Ibn Abi- JumhūrIhsāeī in the Analysis of Divine Attributes". Philosophical Meditations. Vol. 6, Issue 17, Winter and spring 2017.
- "Ibn AbiJumhurAhsa’i, The Founder of Illuminative Shi'ite Kalam". Philosophy and Kalam.Vol. 49, Issue 2, Winter and spring 2017.
- "Active Intellect Mysteries in Symbolic Texts of Suhrawardi". Islamic Phylosophy and Kalam. Summer 2017.
2004 Evil in Christian Theology and Islamic Philosophy,Intrenational Conference of MullaSadra. Tehran.
2004 Corrected Epistemology. Conference on Mysticism and Religious Experience (Abstract). TarbiatModares University.
2008 Dispute of Ghias-AldinDashtakiand Jalal-AldinDavani in Interpretation of Hayakel-Alnnur of Suhrawardi. In Shiraz School Conference. Shiraz.
2009 Lights of knowledge in the Horizon of Islamic Philosophy and Art. International Conference on Philosophy and Challenges of Today's World.
2010 Illuminative Art and Philosophy. 2ndInternational Symposium: Mystical Aspects of Islamic Art & Literature. IIUM.Malaysia-Kuala Lumpur.
2010 "Beauty" and "Love" in Suhrawardi'sMunis Aloshagh" (Abstract). In Commemorate of Suhrawardi Conference. Zanjan.
2010 Illuminative Epistemology and Art (Abstract). International Conference of Philosophy Day. Tehran.
2011 Methodology of Aristotle and Farabi. Conference of Farabi,TheFounder of Islamic Philosophy. Tehran.
2011 Devine Lights in Mystic Conduct. In Suhrawardi International Conference. Zanjan.
2012 Art and Ethics. In Suhrawardi International Conference. Zanjan.
2014 Prayers and Ceremonials. In Suhrawardi International Conference. Zanjan.
2014 Light in Natural and Cultural Architecture and Life Style. In Suhrawardi International Conference. Zanjan.
2013 Wisdom Basics of Art and Beauty from Suhrawardi's Viewpoint. 2nd Print. FarhangestanHonar. (Nominated for Book of the Season).
2015 Stucco Art of Khorasan School. Sureh Publications.
2009 "Philosophy of Illuminative Art from Suhrawardi's Viewpoint". Iranian Academy of Arts.
2010 "Concept of Light and Darkness in Illumination Philosophy and its Philosophical Results". University of Zanjan.
2011 "Study of Ma'ani-alaghl Treatise by Farabi and Alaghl Treatise by EskandarAfroudisi". University of Zanjan.
2013 "Active Intellect in Illumination Philosophy". University of Zanjan.
2013 "Iranian-Islamic Architecture: A Research and Educational Project by Research Center for Islamic Culture and Arts.
2015 "A Study of Ebn-AbiJomhourEhsayee's Illuminative Opinions". Presidential Deputy for Science and Technology.
2016 "An Analysis of Hakim Sabzevari's Ishraqi's Ideas and Bases as Intermediary in the Transfer of Islamic Philosophy to the Contemporary Period". Institute for Humanities and Cultural Studies.
Ongoing " The philosophy of illumination in the contemporary period (with emphasis on Sadra's approach) ". Institute for Humanities and Cultural Studies.
Ongoing "Illuminative Philosophy, from Suhrawardi to Sabzevari; Phase I: Interpreters of Suhrawardi". Presidential Deputy for Science and Technology.
Winter 2010 Intuition and Illumination in Illuminative Epistemilogy. MahyarKiayee. University of Zanjan.
Winter 2010 Religious and Government in Ancient Iran. SomayehFarahbakhsh. University of Zanjan.
Winter 2011 Hermeneutics of Prayers and Imams Quotations in Works of Suhrawardi. FatemehAsghari. University of Zanjan.
Summer 2011 A Study of Concept of Reason from Aristotle and Farabi Viewpoints. University of Zanjan.
Summer 2010 Axiology of AllamehTabataba'I; A Study. NahidSarayee. PayamenoorUnoversity.
Winter 2012 A Study of Philosophical basics of "Sound of Jebreil's Wings" of Suhrawardi. Parisa Taheri. University of Zanjan.
Fall 2013 Reason in Illuminative Philosophy. AkramNazari. University of Zanjan.
Winter 2013 Interpretation of Oneself Quranic Verses in Works of Suhrawardi. Samira Bigdeli. University of Zanjan.
Oct. 2013 Religion and Politics in Philosophy of Suhrawardi. AlirezaShahbaz. University of Zanjan.
2013 Ghulat of Shia. MagghsudZolghadr. University of Zanjan.
Jan 2015 Reason and Soul in Works of Baba Afzal Kashani. MahbounbehZolghadr. University of Zanjan
Oct 2015 A review of the perfection of Soul perfection from the perspective of Afzaludin Kashani. Faridehjamshidi. University of Zanjan.
Philosophical Basics of Symbols in Islamic Iranian Arts based on Sadrayi Devine Theosophy. Ph.D. Thesis. Institute for Humanities and Cultural Studies.
MullaSadra's Viewpoint on Providing Agency in Analysis of Unity of Existance( Being). Ph.D. Thesis. Institute for Humanities and Cultural Studies.
Oct. 2009 Investigating AllamehTabataba'i and Alvin Plantinga Viewpoint on Religion Varieties-By ParisaFaizi
Oct. 2009 Afterlife Destination of Non-Muslims in Muslim Theologians Viewpoint-By Zahra Valinazhad
Winter 2010 Devine Nature and Characteristics from Imam Mohammad Ghazali's and Imam Khomeini's Viewpoints.
Sep. 2011 World of Fiction from MullaSadra's Viewpoint- By FathollahFathi.
Winter 2012 Interpretation of MullaSadra and Suhrawardi from "Hub" in the Quran- By NargesEskandari.
Fall 2013 Intuition in the Philosophy of MullaSadra- By NargesDusti.
Fall 2013 Religious Pluralism in Seyed Hassan Nasr's Viewpoint- By NiloufarNamirayi.
Oct. 2014 Trinity in Hindu and Christianity.
Jan. 2015 Heart and Reason in Sadra'a Epistemology.
Jan. 2015 Judaism Pholisophy, A Case Study of Ibn-e-Jabrul.
Ongoing "Imam Knowledge" Theory in Early Islamic Era.
Ongoing A Study of AllamehTabatab'i Interpretive Theory Basics in Response to Neohermeneutic Issues. Institute for Humanities and Cultural Studies.
- Philosophical Meditations- University of Zanjan
- Islamic Studies-Ferdowsi University of Mashhad
- Philosophical Investigations- University of Tabriz
- Philosophy of Religion Queries- Iranian Association for Philosophy of Religion
- Ontological Studies-ShahidRajaeeTeacher Training University
- Humanities Studies-Journal of Research in Humanities and Social Sciences
- Wisdom and Philisophy-AllamehTabataba'i University
- Kimiya-e-Honar-Iranian Academy of Art
- Celebration of thoughts (Ziafat-e-Andisheh)-Supreme Leader Representative-Cultural Deputy- 40 hours- Mashhad
- Wisdom Enhacement- Representative of Supreme Leader -Cultural Deputy- 16 hours- University of Zanjan
- Introduction to False Mysticisms-Cultural Deputy-Islamic Education Department - 8 hours- University of Zanjan
- Morality in Research- Cultural Deputy-Philosophy Department- 8 hours- University of Zanjan
- Manner and life etiquettes- Cultural Deputy-Philosophy Department- 8 hours- University of Zanjan
- Aramaic Language (Syriac) and Islamic Culture and Civilization-3 hours-Institute for Humanities and Cultural Studies
- Problemology in Social Research- 7 hours- Jun. 2017- Institute for Humanities and Cultural Studies
- Problemology: Problem-centered Research Strategy Planning in Philosophy Realm-4 hours- May. 2017- Institute for Humanities and Cultural Studies.
2006 to present Cooperation with Testing and PsychometricCenter of National Organization of Educational Testing in Graduates University Entrance Exams
Aug. 2010 Executive Secretary of 2-day Conference on Suhrawardi’s Day Commemorate (3rd Pre-conference of National Philosophy, Day 2010)-University of Zanjan
Aug. 2010 Member of Academic Committee of 2-day Conference on Suhrawardi’s Day Commemorate-University of Zanjan
Oct. 2011 Member of Academic Committee of National Suhrawardi’s Day Commemorate- University of Zanjan
May 2013 Member of Academic Committee of Suhrawardi Conference- University of Zanjan
May 2014 Member of Academic Committee of Suhrawardi Conference- University of Zanjan
2007-2013 Member of Editorial Board of Philosophical Meditations of University of Zanjan
2007-2013 Member of Founding Board of Suhrawardi Academic Foundation-Zanjan-Sohrevard
Nov. 2016- present Member of Academic Committee of Comprehensive Plan for Promotion and Organizing Humanities-Institute for Humanities and Cultural Studies
Aug. 2017- present Member of Policy Council of Comprehensive Plan
Jan. 2016-Aug. 2017 Secretary of Policy Council of Comprehensive Plan for Promotion and Organizing Humanities-Institute for Humanities and Cultural Studies
Nov. 2016-Present Chief Editor of Contemporary Wisdom Scientific Research Journal
Aug. 2017- present Chancellor Advisor of Institute for Humanities and Cultural Studies in Journals Affairs
Membership in Academic Associations
Permanent Member of the Iranian Institute of Philosophy
Member of Iranology Foundation
Member of Sadra Islamic Philosophy Foundation