Maryam Ameli Rezaei
Date of Birth:
Education and Qualifications:
- University of Shahid Beheshti, PhD level in Persian literature (assistant professor), 2003-2007
- University of Shahid Beheshti, M.A.in Persian Literature, 1994-1998
- Ferdowsi University of Mashhad, BA in Persian Literature, 1992-1996
- Mashhad city, Diploma, 1988-1992
Work experiences :
- 2011-present: A member of editorial board of “Contemporary Persian Literature” journal
- 2011-present: a member of higher education council in literature faculty in Institute for Humanities and cultural studies
- 2010-Present: Assistant professor in Institute for Humanities and cultural Studies
- 2009: As a referee in literary research part in Holy Defense book Festival
- 2008-2010: Assistant professor in Jihad institute of humanities and social Studies
- 2008-2010: As a referee and article assessor in scientific research magazine “Research in Persian language and literature"
- 2008-2010: Scientific editor of the magazine “Research of Persian language and literature and research in Islam"
- 2003-2008: a member of faculty of Persian language and literature research Center in Tarbiat Modares University
- Teaching in shahid Beheshti University, 2007
- “Imagination forms in Forugh Farokhzad poems”, Tehran, shoor publication, 2003.
- “The journey of the seed to flower” investigating the evolution of women’s position in Qajar Dynasty prose, Iran’s History publication, 2010.
- “Evolution of woman’s position in before Mashrooteh period prose” scientific research journal of literature and humanities science in Shahid Beheshti University, winter, 2010.
- “Evolution of oral culture to written culture from Naseri’s era to Mashrooteh’s era” scientific research journal of Persian language and literature, vol.14.
- “Studying evolution of maternal contents in some women’s poet from Mashrooteh until now” scientific research journal of Persian language and literature, vol.17.
- “Today’s Human Crises and Hekmat Eshragh responses to them” scientific research journal of mystic literature and myth recognition, vol.22, spring 2011.
- “Metaphor in Froogh Farokhzad poems”, Poem magazine, 9th year, winter 2001.
- “Metaphors, personification and virtual attributions in froogh farokhzad poems” Sarire Sokhan collection of articles, 2005.
- “Components of modern novels in an Iranian novel” Rokhsar andishe collection of articles, 2005.
- “Women’s written record in Naseri and Mashrooteh’s period”, Geography and History book of the month, vol. 127, 2008.
- “Women and gender in Qajar archives” Contesting Archives, prinston publication, Illinois University, 2010.
- Sociological review of the novel “Winds have the massage of changing the seasons” 6th international conference of propagation Persian language and literature.
Papers presented in Conferences
- “Metaphors, personification and virtual attributions in froogh farokhzad poems” Tarbiat modares University, Tehran, 2003.
- “Counselor women in Iran’s culture” Tarbiat modares university, Tehran, 2004.
- “Components of modern novels in an Iranian novel” Tarbiat Modares University, Tehran, 2005.
- “Studying two prose logbook of women in naseri’s period” 2006, Isfahan University.
- “Transition from conversational culture to written culture in women’s prose in Mashrooteh period” Ferdowsi University of Mashhad.
- “Sociological review of wandering land novel” Sabzevar University, 2010.
- “Studying all types of allegory in Froogh Farokhzad poems” Tehran, 2011.
- “Comparing style and components of women’s written work before and after Mashrooteh’s revolution.
- “Community oriented fiction after Islamic revolution of Iran” Jihad institute of humanities and social Studies.
- “Woman in Persian poems” Ministry of science, Research and Technology.
- “Family in literary fictions after Islamic Revolution of Iran”, Institute for Humanities and cultural studies.
- Collaborator in “Universal Messages of Persian Literature” Jihad institute of humanities and social Studies.
Awards & achievements
- 1st place in BA in Ferdowsi University of Mashhad
- “Figures of imagination in foroogh farokhzad poems” a book which was selected as guidance school curriculum book
- Awarded the prize of Barbara Penny Kanner 2o11 for the Contesting Archives book by Western historian women society