Believing in the sanctity of God's words and the importance of the guidelines of Ahl-e al-Bayt, the Research Center for Quranic Studies aims at theorizing and performing researches on the Holy Qur'an in different aspects of faith, literature and aesthetics, language and culture at an academic level.
- Investigating the application of the teachings of Ahl-e al-Bayt in identifying and understanding Qur'an with respect to the authentic association of Qur'an and the Shia faith;
- Developing interdisciplinary studies in order to extend the borders of knowledge in Quranic studies;
- Suggesting research topics in Quranic studies with regard to the needs of Islamic Iran and the Muslim world;
- Expanding scientific-cultural cooperation with universities and research institutions at national, regional and international levels with the aim of introducing " Qur'an as a book for humans and salvation of mankind."
Scientific, Research and Educational Activities
- Conducting research projects and holding scientific meetings and training courses on the literary-aesthetic, historical-cultural, linguistic, and semiotic aspects of the Holy Qur’an;
- Collaborating on scientific-cultural activities with universities and research institutions at national, regional and international levels by holding specialized seminars, workshops and conferences and defining joint projects;
- Directing educational programs and theses towards developing interdisciplinary studies and expanding the frontiers of knowledge;