Contemporary Hikmah (Wisdom)
Based on the structure approved by the board of trustees of the Institute for Humanities and Cultural Studies, the Research Center for Contemporary Hikmah was established in 2011. It has six faculty members in three departments of Theology and Philosophy of Religion, Comparative Studies of Mysticism, and Contemporary Islamic Hikmah.
- domesticizing religious philosophy;
- Dealing with challenges facing modern man and finding answers to them based on the rich heritage of Islamic knowledge;
- Opening up innovative scientific horizons using a systematic, organized approach to the comparative studies of mysticism;
- Research on Islamic philosophical heritage (peripatetic, illuminationist, or transcendental philosophy) and the development of philosophical studies – Sadrian and Post-Sadrian philosophy.
Scientific, Research and Educational Activities
- Conducting research projects;
- Holding MA and PhD. courses in Philosophy of Religion and Transcendental Philosophy;
- Holding national and international seminars, speeches and lectures;
- Publishing the scientific quarterly journal Hikamat-e Moaser (contemporary wisdom).