Economics and Management
Faculty of Comparative Studies of Economics was established in 1997. This faculty is currently composed of six research departments: Economic Ideas, Comparative Economics, Economic Systems, Strategic Management, Knowledge and Research Management and Cultural Management. It has six faculty members and an administrative expert.
- Performing comprehensive economic research;
- Employing and training researchers in various domains of economics;
- Performing qualitative and quantitative researches in economics;
- Evaluating the effects of civilization and culture on the development and evolution of economic life.
Scientific, Research and Educational Activities
- Conducting research projects;
- Holding meetings and lectures;
- Conducting postgraduate programs in economics;
- Publishing two journals: Comparative Economics and Economy and Modern Business.