International office for Scientific Collaboration
- To communicate with other internal and external universities and institutes of higher education and research to collect required scientific information as well as to attract their cooperation in different fields of humanities and cultural studies.
- To translate of letters, journals, and various documents into the Farsi and foreign languages at the Institute for Humanities and Cultural Studies and subsidiary research departments.
- Planning of the seminars, congresses, symposiums, and international scientific conferences with the cooperation of other units and research institutes, as well as offering the necessary credits to relevant authorities.
- Surveying of the Qualification of Iranian scholar residents outside the country for scientific cooperation.
- Facilitating for admission of foreign students for different educational levels with the cooperation of research groups.
- Cooperate with other research units and the Scientific and International Cooperation Unit of the Ministry of Science, Research and Technology with the aim of connecting of the research institutes' associations and faculties to the international scientific community and foreign scientists.
- Preparing memoranda of understanding of scientific cooperation with universities and research institutes abroad and to join in scientific and international conferences.
- Dealing with the affairs of foreign professors and researchers at institute for Humanities and Cultural Studies.
- To review of researchers and professors' scientific reports who have been deployed outside the country for research and participation in cultural and international scientific center, and to summarize the outline for relevant authorities.
- Surveying for foreign language training courses, by the cultural understanding and cooperation with relevant research institutes in this regard.
- Reviewing of the information, and to prepare and set up reports on scientific and cultural cooperation with universities and cultural centers inside and outside the country.
- Cooperation with the UNESCO National Commission for research and cultural projects.